Our summer has been fun, if a bit lazy. The boys started a month's worth of daily swimming lessons, so most of our days consist of a leisurely morning at home, swim lessons, home for lunch, and then a leisurely afternoon at home, or the occasional return to the pool for more swimming fun. After a tearful first 3 days, O discovered that "I love swimming, Mommy!" Thank goodness!
We have fit in a few other things, and are having fun checking off our Summer Adventures List.
- Explore all of the playgrounds in our new neighborhood
Take a family vacation Swimming lessons Join the library's summer reading program and read, read, read Go Strawberry Picking Go Blueberry Picking
- Go on a Treasure Hunt in the Woods
Have a beach day Go to a minor league baseball game
- Go to a local racetrack and see a real car race
Go for a hike
- Visit local Children's Museum
- Visit local Science Museum
- Visit local Aquarium
- Go to preseason football game
- Visit Gramma and Grampa
- Visit the local farm
- Visit Zoo