Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tired...

I've been very tired this week. Insomnia plus a nasty lingering cough have really made me feel worn down and bleary eyed. It would have been the perfect day to stay in bed and do nothing, but of course, I never have that luxury anymore. A girl can dream though!

I asked the boys to please be quiet and calm this morning since I wasn't feeling well. Which to them apparently meant, please pull all the couch cushions onto the floor to make a pyramid, and then jump across said cushionless couch playing "racing bunny rabbits." Sigh.

After taking C to school, O & I stopped by CVS to pick up some prescriptions, and then hit Costco for our usual staples. Of course, in my sleepy state, I forgot to buy peanut butter. We've been completely out of peanut butter for 2 days, and since C eats a PB&J every day for lunch, this has been an issue, and was one of the main reasons I went to Costco this morning. I realized I forgot to buy it as I was loading our other purchases into the car, but O burst into tears at the idea of going back into the store. It was cold so I couldn't really blame him, and I just left it. But I hate that feeling of finishing an errand, only to realize you will just have to go out again later.

These are the days I really wish the boys still napped. Because I would actually take one too. This day needs a reboot!

No comments:

Post a Comment