Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

Driving home from school yesterday...

C: "Tomorrow is April First! That means it's April Fools Day, Mom!"
Me: "MmmHmm. Did you talk about that at school?"
C: "Yeah, on April Fools, you play tricks on people. So I'm going to play a trick on you! And on Daddy!"
Me: "Oh really? What kind of trick?"
C: "I haven't decided yet."
Me: "Did your teachers talk about what kind of tricks you could play?"
C: "A little bit. In Circle time. I know!! I could tell you that you have a snake in your hair!"
Me: "Oh."
C: "Or I could tell you that you're not driving! HA HA HA HA!!"
Me: "But...I AM driving."
C: "But, I could say that you're NOT! HA HA HA! April Fools!"

I just know I am going to be in big trouble when he actually figures out how this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment