Saturday, November 20, 2010

You know it's bad when...

...your Hubby is the one who points out that you haven't blogged in almost a month. I think he thought I was crazy to even start this blog, but I guess now he's gotten into the habit of reading it. Just as I've gotten out of the habit of writing it. Figures.

I do want to write more though, so I guess it's good that he said something. It's been hard to get motivated to do much of anything since I'm so tired all the time. Hubby keeps remarking that this pregnancy seems much harder on me than the previous ones, and he's right. I've been feeling very achy and rundown, not to mention humongous! No one can believe I still have 8 weeks left to go...

I've been using my occasional bursts of energy to tackle some nesting type activities--Christmas shopping and wrapping, sorting & washing all the baby hand-me-downs. I just feel like I've got to get all these things done in case Baby #3 makes an early appearance! I'm not sure if my contractions have really tapered off, or if I'm just used to them after having them for 5 weeks. After all the anxiety at 27 weeks, I wonder if I'll end up going all the way to my due date in January.  I do hope that's the case! But I figure it's better to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment